Wednesday, June 3, 2015

GO HAWKS GO!

The hiatus has been lifted! While the baking has continued, the blogging has been lacking but I'll make it up to you with a few posts of "Here's what you missed."

What better way to start than with the Blackhawks?!

As the Hawks enter the Stanley Cup Finals yet again, I took advantage and created a cupcake to support my team.

I've made these cupcakes before, but the decoration is really what's key here. I'm bringing back the red velvet cupcake with KitKat frosting, which is always a hit.  But this time I jazzed them up with the help of Party City.


That's right, I found Stanley Cup confetti for decoration! The baby Stanley Cups fit perfectly with the red flag toothpicks I found. Write your favorite team's name and boom. Welcome to the Stanley Cup(cake) Finals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment