Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome!



It's finally time to put my creative energy to work and share my joy of baking with everyone. My mind is flooded with ideas and being able to release all of this creative energy through baking is a wonderful feeling.

I love to bake but ironically enough, I don't really eat everything I make. Lord knows it's better to not have as much as I make in the house all the time. As my grandmother always said, "A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips." So how about I spread the wealth a little?

I'm a giver; I cook and bake for others more than myself and I can't wait to take the town with my talents and begin this new adventure. So let's pour a nice cold glass of Moscato or some Goose Island or Revolution IPA and let the baking begin!!

But not before a tribute to a big contributor to my square-baking hobby:



Follow It's Hip to Be Square on Twitter!


Contact It's Hip to Be Square


No comments:

Post a Comment